Open Community  ·  3 members

BattleTech

Mech not ready for battel

Michael1703

Hi everyone!

Got a problem with my mechs after installing roguetech. I got the message:

Mech not ready for battle.

In the mech bay it says that there are components installed on the wrong place.

There are lots of changes on the mechs armor and so on. Even if i strip the mech complete there no going.

So i cant use the mechs. Does anybody know how i can fix this? Is there anything missing on the mods?

I use the steam version and the latest update on battletech. Roguetech is also the newest version.

greetz

After removing roguetech everything is normal. Think the problem is that all the components are not installed or missing.

So it says that the mech is not for use. Did anybody know how to fix this problem? I try a new installation of roguetech.

Update: Installed roguetech again, same problem. When i look in the skirmish there are all the parts i miss. i don´t have these in my

campaign mode. Do i have to buy or find them first? Arm armor is in place the other parts still missing.

Edited by Michael1703

I ran into something like this before. and it ended up being heatsinks for engine (lack of them) which made it not ready. I added more and it was ok again.

However Now I have an issue where my Panther had 5 weapon hardpoints …. Updated BattleTech and roguetech … now it only has 1 weapon hardpoint. Don't know whats going on here.