Ranxaeroth

I have an idea for a mod. Due to real life etc.. I have no time and sadly no talent to pull this off. I would like to assist, in whatever limited way I can, with the development of a mod using the shell at least of the Cliff's Edge for the basis of a settlement.

It would be somewhere in the commonwealth, not Far Harbor though, A small resort style area. Someplace at one point commandeered by the military, so minimal fortifications involved. Fairly level area, (cause I cant build walls on a hill to save my life). Pool, for water farming. Starts off as the beat up version, but as you progress through a quest line, can purchase crews to rebuild sections and gradually restore the building. Player quarters with fetch quests to get things to repair parts of the structure and to add things like a terminal to control lighting and sorting etc.

A Secondary quest, treasure hunt type, regarding a secret bunker below the facility (second settlement area) mostly for player use.

I absolutely loved the Underground Hideout in New Vegas. Mostly for the fact it started empty and as you completed quests, trophies would begin to appear around the place. Another aspect is in the Med-Bay area, there were empty medical style cabinets that when you added chems, the shelves would fill with them. Same for water, and with the ammo in the armory. There were walls in place with the ability to load the in game and dlc collectible weapons.

These are just ideas Im throwing out there. HOPING someone gets inspired enough to take on the project. If you decide to take it up and / or want to discuss further, feel free to contact me.