Corrupt auto save system

UndeadHooker

Has anyone found a fix for the ongoing auto saves getting corrupt? I know it's actually a Mass Effect Andromeda issue. It happens with 0 mods. Gets real annoying having to rely on manual saves or forgetting to manual save and lose hours of play time.

If only "hundreds" of the hundreds-of-thousands of players have run into this, then I'm guessing it's related to a system config issue and not the game itself.

Can you supply a DXDiag report? Might be something there that points to the problem.

Meanwhile, as I'm in the middle of another playthrough at the moment, I'll see what happens when I only load the autosaves.

(You are talking about just using the "Resume" option after getting wiped-out, right?)

If i play for a few hours and have died during one of them autosaves. When i go to load a certain autosave it hangs at the loading screen and never loads. But if i load a game from a auto save where before i didn't die, it'll load. In those forums the only fix they know is to never load any auto saves after dying. I know the dirext x issue you're referring to but that isn't it. I don't get any game crashes. It can be avoidable by not allowing to die and keep on playing.