Creature Feature - MihailMods

Pickysaurus

Mihail has to be one of my favourite, if not the favourite, modders for skyrim. I absolutely love his creatures and the fact that he considers the lore when creating his mods is awesome, this is the man that is making the dream of having a complete TES bestiary in Skyrim a reality and the idea of having the game densely populated with these incredible creatures is honestly mindblowing. I can't wait for the megapack and the release of the revamped quest mods. Thanks for the article guys it was awesome.

P.s.: Hand-placed Spawns O.O'... hardcore just isn't enough to describe it...

Edited by Raphael4567

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOHHHHHHH, Mihail is just the best! Your creatures looks really cool! But i'm always worried about downloading them because everyone said that your creatures is overpowered. But now knowing you already retweak them, i feel relieved! I'm reaaaaally waiting for your mega creature pack, since my computer can't take 100 standalone creature mods at a time. I don't care how many GBs it'll take, i'll download it! (just hoping that it's not too heavy on my spec, though)

The martial art teacher that become a modder, go for it!

In response to post #64920146.

jawwad2626 wrote: OOOOOOHHHHHHH, Mihail is just the best! Your creatures looks really cool! But i'm always worried about downloading them because everyone said that your creatures is overpowered. But now knowing you already retweak them, i feel relieved! I'm reaaaaally waiting for your mega creature pack, since my computer can't take 100 standalone creature mods at a time. I don't care how many GBs it'll take, i'll download it! (just hoping that it's not too heavy on my spec, though)

The martial art teacher that become a modder, go for it!

The biggest issue with Mihail's mods are plug-ins still being in Form 43 (Oldrim) format instead of Form 44 (Skyrim SE) & use of incorrect file extensions that cause eventual save game corruption. While Mihail's creatures look awesome, I will not download anything that's not in Form 44/using incorrect file extensions that corrupt save games. I've read reports of these issues all across Mihail's mod pages, hence why I've yet to download any creature mods from him until these issues are rectified or otherwise proven to be false. I really want to see Sulfur & Fire as well as Hall of Memories be made available once again. Supposedly these are available once again per the interview above but that has so far been proven to be false since these are still hidden & have been hidden for upwards of a year plus now. Edited by ff7legend