SKSE Error; Site not Found

RobinHood2005

is it possible to do a system restore right before this happened? I'm thinking you have a bad registry error

Yes, but that's not a system restore instead you need to manually revert back SSE from 1.5.50 to 1.5.39 and this is how I do it.

Interesting proposition. I'll wait for the SKSE team to release any new updates, and if they don't within a reasonable amount of time, I'll just revert back to an older version. Thanks.

is it possible to do a system restore right before this happened? I'm thinking you have a bad registry error

Yes, but that's not a system restore instead you need to manually revert back SSE from 1.5.50 to 1.5.39 and this is how I do it.

I'm happy to say that I've successfully done what the poster in that thread suggested and my game now works as intended. Thanks so much man.

UPDATE! As of a few hours ago, the Silverlock team got SKSE64 updated. 2.0.8 is now live.

Thanks to all the Silverlock team for pushing out this update. Much sooner than I expected given the holiday weekend. Very much appreciated!

Hey man, I did what you said and it worked, but the day after I did it the SKSE team released a new version of SKSE64 :wallbash: . I updated my SKSE64, and tried to manually update my application. But it doesn't seem to work. My SKSE launcher refuses to work. It tries to load my ENB, but just randomly closes half-way through. My normal launcher works just fine. Any ideas of what to do?

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out I had to delete the files in Data/SKSE/Plugins to launch. It says so on the SKSE domain.

Edited by RobinHood2005

• 2 months later...