Any news from the skse64 team?

sodaRAIN10

Yeah. The Silverlock team is good about updating. But with Bethesda pushing out the CC update right at the beginning of the Labor Day weekend, it's likely that the SKSE64 update will be delayed an additional few days.

Rant Time!!

Thanks heaps, Bethesda. While I'm not so paranoid that I think you chose this timing deliberately to screw over all us SKSE64 users; nonetheless your timing sucks. Way to irritate your fan-base even further, even if it was by accident. Seriously, THINK before you push out another update. Don't do it right before a holiday again. You just piss off a portion of your customers when you do something like this.

Yeah. The Silverlock team is good about updating. But with Bethesda pushing out the CC update right at the beginning of the Labor Day weekend, it's likely that the SKSE64 update will be delayed an additional few days.

Rant Time!!

Thanks heaps, Bethesda. While I'm not so paranoid that I think you chose this timing deliberately to screw over all us SKSE64 users; nonetheless your timing sucks. Way to irritate your fan-base even further, even if it was by accident. Seriously, THINK before you push out another update. Don't do it right before a holiday again. You just piss off a portion of your customers when you do something like this.

Well Bethesda doesn't care. They just milk money by pushing out cc garbage. Like they even care about mods that aren't even on their website. They still make amazing games ~ they just need to stop being greedy. But that won't change, It's a marketing thing.

Patience young Padawan, err, I mean Dragonborn. Probably a few more days due to the Labor Day weekend.

If you can't wait, you could roll back your Skyrim executable to the previous one.