UNP body and face textures not working

Yujioko

Hello.. I'm sure I'm being a huge doof about all this but I seriously can't get these mods to work as intended. I'm trying to install the dimonized unp body, and the real girls realistic texture for it. I was trying to put women of skyrim on there before but that wouldn't work either :sad: My characters stay very blocky. Like this >>> http://imgur.com/q8X5q0z

Not to mention the UNP body scales on race menu aren't working or doing anything.

I installed everything it told me to using NMM and then used LOOT for my load order.

My load order below

http://i.gyazo.com/a0d7c87f953f707b639498fb4bccda57.png

http://i.gyazo.com/f87a5093b6c04bd034b4faaa6767992e.png

I have a lot of graphics mods for scenery installed and an ENB and everything is working great. Just not the character replacement type mods.. The only thing that seems to work perfectly fine is ethereal elven overhaul. Anyways, if anyone has any clues it's immensely appreciated. I've been trying to figure this out all day and night :/

I'm not sure what else to post here but if you need anymore information just let me know!

EDIT: I reinstalled the mods and everything is working in game.. but when I'm making a character in racemenu it still looks like in the picture I posted above.

Edited by Yujioko

You're no doof, or maybe I'm doofy, too. It's not that simple at first.

Normally for meshes and textures to look right the order in which mods are installed is more important than plugin load order. For example, I have both UNP Female Body and Sky Female Textures, and neither one has a plugin. I like Sky textures better so I install it last.

I find Mod Organizer makes it very easy to rearrange the mod order so textures and meshes come out right.

Edit to add: You might also try moving your texture mods below followers and female replacer mods. I've found some "standalone" mods aren't all that standalone, actually replacing master meshes and textures. While you're troubleshooting I would just move my favorite textures to the bottom of the mod list.

Edited by Tony_OQuinn

Hello.. I'm sure I'm being a huge doof about all this but I seriously can't get these mods to work as intended. I'm trying to install the dimonized unp body, and the real girls realistic texture for it. I was trying to put women of skyrim on there before but that wouldn't work either :sad: My characters stay very blocky. Like this >>> http://imgur.com/q8X5q0z

Not to mention the UNP body scales on race menu aren't working or doing anything.

I installed everything it told me to using NMM and then used LOOT for my load order.

My load order below

http://i.gyazo.com/a0d7c87f953f707b639498fb4bccda57.png

http://i.gyazo.com/f87a5093b6c04bd034b4faaa6767992e.png

I have a lot of graphics mods for scenery installed and an ENB and everything is working great. Just not the character replacement type mods.. The only thing that seems to work perfectly fine is ethereal elven overhaul. Anyways, if anyone has any clues it's immensely appreciated. I've been trying to figure this out all day and night :/

I'm not sure what else to post here but if you need anymore information just let me know!

You're no doof, or maybe I'm doofy, too. It's not that simple at first.

Normally for meshes and textures to look right the order in which mods are installed is more important than plugin load order. For example, I have both UNP Female Body and Sky Female Textures, and neither one has a plugin. I like Sky textures better so I install it last.

I find Mod Organizer makes it very easy to rearrange the mod order so textures and meshes come out right.

Edit to add: You might also try moving your texture mods below followers and female replacer mods. I've found some "standalone" mods aren't all that standalone, actually replacing master meshes and textures. While you're troubleshooting I would just move my favorite textures to the bottom of the mod list.

Oh that's true I just noticed I don't think there's a plugin for these.. You're right they said the order you install them would be really important but I must be screwing up somewhere :(

I've never used mod organizer before is it okay to use along with NMM? Or do I need to use just one or the other?

By texture mods do you mean the ones that change scenery?

I've never used mod organizer before is it okay to use along with NMM? Or do I need to use just one or the other?

No, I would only use one mod manager. I haven't used NMM in a long time. f NMM doesn't allow changing the install order, I would switch to MO. I prefer MO because it uses flexible virtual folders, and it allows me to arrange the mod install order separately from the plugin order.

Well yes but textures are on everything you see including female body, and the female body textures are causing the female skin to look blocky.

No, I would only use one mod manager. I haven't used NMM in a long time. f NMM doesn't allow changing the install order, I would switch to MO. I prefer MO because it uses flexible virtual folders, and it allows me to arrange the mod install order separately from the plugin order.

Well yes but textures are on everything you see including female body, and the female body textures are causing the female skin to look blocky.

So I tried reinstalling all the face/body mods and I loaded a game to see if there were any changes.. everything seems to work when I'm in game. However when I'm making a new character it's staying the same as in the picture I posted. I use racemenu.

It looks like the skin in the vanilla armor or armor replacer mod doesn't quite match UNP skin for that particular armor she's wearing. I would get a different armor replacer. In SSE I use UNP Armor and Clothing Replacer, which is a bundle of nice UNP armors. It has an huge amount of options, which take several minutes to choose when I go through the guided installation. I looked and couldn't find it in Oldrim mods.

Edit to add: Found it here

Edited by Tony_OQuinn

It looks like the skin in the vanilla armor or armor replacer mod doesn't quite match UNP skin for that particular armor she's wearing. I would get a different armor replacer. In SSE I use UNP Armor and Clothing Replacer, which is a bundle of nice UNP armors. It has an huge amount of options, which take several minutes to choose when I go through the guided installation. I looked and couldn't find it in Oldrim mods.

Edit to add: Found it here

thanks for all the help!! I basically gave up on the unp body stuff since i don't care for it much anyhow lol i just want prettier faces.. i finally got it to work correctly :)