YouTube

EnglishGentleman

So i've downloaded Bandicam a few days ago so i can start making videos but i don't know where to start i can only record for ten minutes at a time due to me having the free version of Bandicam i'm thinking of ten minute videos of Fallout New Vegas but i don't know how i should go about doing it do i film raw footage or do i try and cram as much "interesting" stuff into a video as possible or should i just film and hope the best

If you're using WIndows 10 you can use its DVR function, just hit the key after something interesting happens or you can just use it to record normally, there's no need to put up with limits on length or watermarks. The only downside is it's limited to 1080p https://www.howtogeek.com/219947/how-to-record-pc-gameplay-with-windows-10%E2%80%99s-game-dvr-and-game-bar/

OBS will also record and the quality is better than Windows own recording while not having any limits. https://obsproject.com/

only one problem with the last part

i don't own a mic and i don't like the sound of my voice

but thanks for the feed back it's much appreciated

Strongly suggest using what Jim said (OBS) or even Streamlabs OBS, they both have a record function and is incredibly powerful with many options to tweak to get the right setting for your system.

If you have a nVidia GPU that's (fairly) recent, then you probably have Shadowplay open to you. Just install GeForce Experience and then press Alt+Z when in game to bring up the options or Alt+F9 (off the top of my head) to record...

Post a link to your channel here and I'll check it out.

Getting started can be the hardest part. My recommendation is to just record with no plan for the video, and sort out what you like in editing. Pick a goal in the video game, be it story or a personal challenge and see what you can do. Once you've done it enough times you'll start to learn what you want from it.