NMM - HELP - Random Plugins have appeared which I did not add myself

sheepcounter

Hi I opened NMM to find plugins that I did not add myself (see picture as i am not very technically literate). Could someone please perhaps explain where these came from or how to get rid of them, they do not appear on the list of installed mods on the other tab.

Many thanks,

sheep-counter

Edited by sheepcounter

For future reference, see those Icons with the right facing arrow, and the left facing arrow underneath it right underneath that huge green checkmark??

If you had put your mouse over the icon with the Right facing arrow, it would've said EXPORT LOAD ORDER TO TEXT FILE (or something like that), then you could've clicked that button, picked a folder to save your load order to, and then copied and pasted it to this thread, rather than taking a sceenshot.

Always explore the interface of any program you use, it may be able to do more than you think.

Those look like Steam Workshop mods. Go to Steam and unsubscribe from any mods you have there. This doesn't actually delete the files, so you'll have to go to your Skyrim\Data folder and delete the .esp and corresponding .bsa files (if they exist). Fortunately, Steam Workshop mods don't allow loose files, and BSAs always have the same name as the ESP, so finding and deleting them is easy.

Steam Workshop mods only get downloaded after you run the Skyrim Launcher (not the SKSE launcher), so maybe you opened the launcher and didn't realize that you (or someone else on your account) had subscribed to some mods.