Outer Space Travel and Rocket ships are for Children

Deleted54170User

I know all the things that other people presented the companies to prove there is just no way that it can be done.

I think that's why I have begun to wonder if maybe all the scientists, who did a great job of studying every square inch of all there is to know about moving to another planet, got tired. The entries in several works you may have read are likely similar to the scholarly reports I pondered, and have no endings, only suppositions.

If the youth who are minding the future see that all the word 'supposition' means is, I suppose is what they mean. They suppose they got it all done. Did it to the best of their ability. They suppose.

If the youth understand that, that a supposition is just a person saying, "I suppose such and such is so" at the end of their thesis, they will have something to think about,

No one is absolutely sure, but their acquaintance with technology seemed to draw to a conclusion to close. Apart from their aging, their endeavors motivated by the Earth's stability faded some too.

I looked at the points in books where the scientist supposed their work was conclusive. No further study would be done. They supposed that they did all that could be done.

Sooo! I suppose I will stop and have a drink now.

Since I can't think of anything else to conjure up any bright ideas filled with wondrous appeal. I may as well completely retire from musing over the amusing news and day dreams of others.

It's probably just as well I stop.

I already quit mowing the indigenous plants down, I quit fixing or repairing the buildings, and I figured out that not doing anything to make my surroundings personable and attractive is what I believe retirement really is. While my lot continues to grow plants indigenous to Montana I suppose I will just wait and see if anyone gets out of the rut we've been in for the last 49 years. My place is looking like a scene from the green world wasteland, plants even growing up on the buildings, wild.

Bamboo trees were here before I moved in next door, and now the sprouts moved from the yards south of here. Bamboo trees all the way from China, Hop plants too. The Hop plants were brought here when the people brought the Bamboo trees too. They used the Bamboo trees for tall trestles to grow the Hop.

The Hop plants climb to the Bamboo trees tops and get good Sun from 12 feet up. Hop makes good tea, good beer, and other fine drinks.

If the weather gets wet them wet, not me watering them, only if the the weather does it, they will blossom and some good Hop Tea etc., etc., will be possible. Just possible I may be drinking some good stuff and not pondering what the scientists are saying anymore,

Now that I have seen as many reasons, for all the people who aren't educated enough to even understand, I see why the word, "Can't" stops people cold in their tracks before they bother reading the documents. WAY Too much reading.

From all the different scientists I read the works of, all the laymen leaders speeches, and the science societies I've learned from, there isn't anything that is impossible, only IMPROBABLE. And I say, "You just keep saying you can't, when you should be looking for ways you can."

Of course if you must, I'd rather you just explain it all in simple laymen terms for the masses.

You tell the masses, "You're too uneducated to be able to do all the necessary things needed done at the this time. Maybe in another hundred years more it will become necessary to actually study it in school, but there's no need for you to worry your little heads about it, not at the moment."

Go ahead! Be my guest. Spread the truth as to why we aren't living on the Moon.

There is actually a science fiction short story where they sent a group to a planet at near light speed , by the time they had got there mankind had learned to fold space and when they arrived they found a planet that had a complete human civilization that remarkably looked a lot like the one they had left centuries ago with all the same problems. It was a story with a moral that our lives are simply not long enough to attempt things of this nature and are likely to be overtaken.

Truth is we will be lucky to have made it to any of the planets in our own solar system in any real physical sense. Space travel is actually extremely hard on the human body.

And one good reason why we are not living on the moon is gravity , our bodies are designed suitable to the gravity on this world , physically we run into problems if we stay in zero gravity or less than earth gravity level enviroments too long. If we did figure out a way to mitigate those effects physiologicaaly its likely you would never be able to return to earth.

That would suck.

Edited by Harbringe

There is actually a science fiction short story where they sent a group to a planet at near light speed , by the time they had got there mankind had learned to fold space and when they arrived they found a planet that had a complete human civilization that remarkably looked a lot like the one they had left centuries ago with all the same problems. It was a story with a moral that our lives are simply not long enough to attempt things of this nature and are likely to be overtaken.

Truth is we will be lucky to have made it to any of the planets in our own solar system in any real physical sense. Space travel is actually extremely hard on the human body.

And one good reason why we are not living on the moon is gravity , our bodies are designed suitable to the gravity on this world , physically we run into problems if we stay in zero gravity or less than earth gravity level enviroments too long. If we did figure out a way to mitigate those effects physiologicaaly its likely you would never be able to return to earth.

That would suck.

Other people always bring out the best in us so we are the skeptic, and the realist. No one wants to do it to find out for real though.

SOON, America will have a SPACE FORCE!!! and all Space Questions will be answered, while we sit at home and sip Space Wine, while sitting in Space Chairs, watching Space-Vision.

The Space Hop plants buds growing in my yard will make excellent Space Wine and with the Scionic Space Head Set, set in VR mode, we can sit on our Space Stationary Bicycle and charge up the house's solar batteries on those days when the Sun is hidden by too much clouding from those Space Age Silvery Lined clouds. :dance: Giddy Up! Space Force! Hee Yaa!

Maybe it's because you other people have never bothered to get your nose out from between those two orbs of luscious milk long enough to even see what temps me?

Out of Bed, took a Bath, and heading for the Beyond to the next stop to where I can build a new solar powered fully computerized automated house, with a fully capable of auto-pilot capable Tesla Roadster, and install a Holo-deck game room where I can install a VR system until the techies get a Holo-deck working.

The house's blueprints are available, the electric cars are available, and my memories from reading Popular Science magazines during the 1950's thru 1960's strongly suggest everything thing I needed to know is still the standard for Outer Space Exploration ideas. Where; maybe, I will be comfy enough to stop looking for Another World with All My Children leaving me alone and never calling.

Should I sit and wait for the day when someone says, "Hey ya! We're going to live on the Moon?"

Or should I just get out of the house and wander?

Maybe check travel agency brochures or look at my Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxies?

Should I go wondering with all my senses focused on finding a place is that already has an Outer Space Port Bus Depot so I can board to any place in the Galaxy that Popular Science suggested would be there?

:geek:

I can imagine the fun :devil: when we finally do get off this one round orb. The people will celebrate :woot: like they did at parties I remember that haven't happened since, in a Long LONG Time.

It would be a very uplifting event for all humanity- to finally live somewhere besides Earth. I mean it is the "final frontier" and I feel like I missed my calling as an explorer. "Steady as she goes Mr. Scott!" :cool:

When their is a school for people to work aboard star ships then I would believe you believe that.

You might actually feel like you missed your calling? But not for anything REAL!

Since there isn't a school for youths, a college, or a university with a space program training college, not one, as far as my observations go.

Their is no Federation of the kind in Star Trek.

We were uneducated little boys and girls. We who have fallen from the climb didn't fall far, because the people never built a step to climb.

WAKE UP!

John Belushi didn't really die.

He's is a star that made it to the top.

The top is where there is no place else to go, but down.

WE THE PEOPLE A+ to F- intellects are all in this together.

The real challengers that will conquer space

are being force fed Mom's special brew.

We will never conquer another person after being fed it.

Or Outer Space.

no directed to never realize they could.

WAKE UP!

The movie ended on 1968.

Replaced by the TV show on 1969.

Almost 60 years ago.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! I didn't mean to hit you!

:sad:

It was all pretend. I was just really excited, that's all!

:sad:

:sad: WAKE UP! Please!!! :facepalm: