Morrigan mor file from back in the day

AeonsLegend

Hey There, I recently started playing this game again and remembered I had some custom faces for NPCs I created in 2010 and wanted to use them again. Now this is a while ago and I really don't remember all the specifics of modding and such. I copied my old override folder back to my game which had the .mor file of Morrigan in there as well. Now when I see her model in the game everything is as I had it configured for her, but her eyes are kind of vague, like there's a white hue over them. Don't know if I'm missing some textures or if a texture file in the game version I have now is different or maybe I need to do something.

I attached the .mor file from back then and a picture of what it is supposed to look like. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The eye texture is 'pn_eye_dracomorriganeyes_0d', which is included in Dracomies True Textures. That texture package is part of Dragon Age Redesigned.

Edited to add that you can see texture information by opening the .MOR in a GFF editor, and browsing to the applicable string.

In this instance, that would be under MORPH_NODES>line 28>MORPH_TEXTUREPARAM:

1926794-1536505347.jpg

Edited by theskymoves

Yup, that did the trick. It was so long ago I had no clue to what I ws missing. I did open the Mor file and saw the exact line you pointed out, but I didn't know if that was the default or if it was some other texture. Turns out it was. Thanks again.

Glad I was able to help... I did enough modding back when I was playing the game that mod-added assets are easy to identify. (Though I sure most people characterize it as 'too much modding'! :laugh:)