Dragon Age problem with mod

wierszak

the list of mods

infestet grounds, der letze widerstand, deaths shadows, jojjo weapons, dragon age quest, swamp adventures, eye and shadow, tomb of calenhad, anciet elven ruins, a merceniarys story, temple of vulak, tombs of undead, trouble in rainesfere, the demon, shadows over telia, sunset lake, spiders and knives, scars of war, kalsharok, rose of eternity,

Thank you for the list of mods; it makes it very easy to see what the problem is... you have Standalone modules installed when you are trying to play the DAO campaign, and the chargen for one or more of the standalone campaigns is overwriting the base game files.

I went through your list and anything bolded is either problematic or questionable as to whether it should be installed:

infestet grounds, der letze widerstand, , jojjo weapons, dragon age quest, swamp adventures, eye and shadow, tomb of calenhad, anciet elven ruins, a merceniarys story, temple of vulak, tombs of undead, trouble in rainesfere, the demon, shadows over telia, sunset lake, spiders and knives, scars of war, kalsharok, rose of eternity

Specifically, the following are all standalone modules and should not be installed when playing DAO/DAO proper... it may even be unwise to install more than one of them at the same time, when actually playing standalones:

dragon age quest

a merceniarys story

trouble in rainesfere

the demon

shadows over telia

scars of war

kalsharok

rose of eternity

I can't identify these two, since i don't see anything on the nexus by that name... but if they are 'standalone' quests they should be uninstalled as well:

deaths shadows

sunset lake

tl;dr, Standalone modules (community-made quests that start from the 'Other Campaigns' menu) should never be installed when playing DAO or DAA.

Edited by theskymoves