• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

hateredblast

hateredblast

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

I have OCD and I would really, REALLY like some of this clutter removed or made removable via mod(s). I already have the two most popular: scavenger and spring cleaning or whatever the name, but none of them addresses this specific type of clutter. Ideas? 

hateredblast

hateredblast

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

sm8uoy.jpg

3176wkk.jpg

259vjmc.jpg

hateredblast

hateredblast

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

I know I can use the console to "disable" the objects, but this is hardly a solution, since I gotta do it 1 by 1.

Rasikko

Rasikko

The Arbiter of Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Could do it yourself. Make a mod and just randomly delete clutter references. Could take you a few weeks though :tongue:

Doing that though comes with huge risks as no doubt 100s, 1000s of clutter refs are part of the precombined system.

Edited by Rasikko, 11 September 2018 - 03:53 PM.

hateredblast

hateredblast

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Could do it yourself. Make a mod and just randomly delete clutter references. Could take you a few weeks though :tongue:

Doing that though comes with huge risks as no doubt 100s, 1000s of clutter refs are part of the precombined system.

Yea, I figured that much. Thing is I dont have the time to do that. Got like 1-2h free a day...

SMB92

SMB92

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,325 posts
I know of a mod in development that'll remove all this stuff. But yeah it will cost you the precombined system and possibly a lot of holes and broken collision. The latter being worked on.

hateredblast

hateredblast

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

I know of a mod in development that'll remove all this stuff. But yeah it will cost you the precombined system and possibly a lot of holes and broken collision. The latter being worked on.

Could you name it? ... the mod...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clutter, junk, removal

Page loaded in: 1.080 seconds