Searchbar using keywords for Settlements menu

Kiryu6

Basically what the title says; Similar to ESP explorer, but just for the settlements menu? So say you're looking for a mirror. Press a button, search it up. Maybe with mass-mod compatability but not necessary? It would just be absolutely perfect and I bet it's something everyone wants.

I understand the need for this, but for me to give up one of my slooty or weapon mods just doesn't seem worth it. It would have to be in ESL format to make sense (to me), since as I understand it, those don't take up slots.

I understand the need for this, but for me to give up one of my slooty or weapon mods just doesn't seem worth it. It would have to be in ESL format to make sense (to me), since as I understand it, those don't take up slots.

Well it seems ESL is the future anyway since lately people have been all converting to ESL anyway. Soon we basically may not have a mod 'limit' but we'll see. Regardless though, to settlement builders this'd be huge. And for the occasional times I build this would be a must-have.