[Help] Idles

DdsLedg

Hi all,

I've made a basic scene as part of a start-game-enabled quest where an actor walks up to a marker, says a line of dialogue, and then kills a person in front.

At the end of my scene I am using this piece of script (below) to have the actor kill the person in front. However, he does not perform the idle, and the person just dies. Have I written this correctly? I've made a property of the "guard" and "bandit" as actors and the "Attack" ive put as a property as an idle, with the selected idle as "AttackRightSide"

Guard.PlayIdle(Attack)
Bandit.Kill(Guard)
Anyone got any ideas? I did originally make a package instead, with the packagetemplate "UseWeapon" but obviously I cant choose the animation they do, and it looks rather strange because he still sometimes attacks the bandit after he is dead, and I tested it a few times and he always starts with a forwards power attack, sending him off past the bandit, at which point he walks back and normally slashes him. I'd rather not have to use that, but will if I can think of no other idea.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
EDIT: After testing I found out that using SendAnimationEvent instead causes the guard to do an extrememly fast stutter, but he definitely does something, I'm just not really sure what. Heres the link to the wiki about it: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SendAnimationEvent_-_Debug
I've used both of their examples, "AttackStartLeftHand" and "AttackStart" and they both do this weird stutter. Can anyone tell me the correct idle to use? Because I've searched all over and can't find a list of them
Edited by DdsLedg

NEVER MIND I SORTED IT

I had a look at the packages for when tullius kills ulfric and copied the UseWeapon package from there, I just had a few things different which was causing it to act weirdly. Still don't know how to get an NPC to do idles though, but I guess it doesnt matter now.