What Causes this vampire issue specifically

WakahisaSensei

I'm not currently having this problem, but it occurs frequently. I'm fairly certain it is related to load order. So, sometimes when my character is supposed to turn into a vampire, they don't (Even vanilla races). It seems fairly common. But I want to try to pinpoint what specifically causes this in regards to some of the mods I'm using so I can set the load order to never switch these around. (I do have dawnguard btw)

Sacrosanct latest version, Racemenu (latest version), race compatibility fix, custom races. What order should these be in? What else might be missing that could fix this problem. For the purpose of resolving this question, assume I have no other mods beyond what is necessary for the game to function (SKSE etc).

It is of course possible to use console commands to force a character to be a vampire, but that shouldn't be necessary (and doesn't always flag a character as a vampire in the way a mod might require.) I specifically want to know the load order as well as what mods might be missing for vampires to properly function.