CTD outside of Riverwood along road

Siruku

• 3 months later...

OK I have fixed this issue.

But the two big CTD mods that i found were Deadly Dragons and Apachii Hair Styles on NPCs with the colour mismatch patches. I hadn't even started the main quest so i haven't seen any dragons so its quite odd that deadly dragons would cause an issue. But it does! If you run either of those two mods try and remove them and see if it helps.

Edited by zombie66kenny

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My game to crash but that was because i had a problem with Imperious - Races of Skyrim and Brawl Bug Plugin.... i would recomend restarting ur game with a new chr and without Brawl Bug Plugin beacuse it old and buggy.... if u want another mod that does the same a Brawl Bug Plugin i would recomend Modern Brawl Bug Fix

• 5 months later...

I had this same problem and for me it was fixed by disabling all Whiterun-related mods that I had:

• Authentic Whiterun
  • City Forests & Landscapes
  • The Pines of Whiterun
  • Whiterun Streets
  • Whiterun trees

Once I disabled all of those the CTDs in Riverwood went away. Eveyones Skyrim config is different so your mileage may vary but if you are suffering CTDs in this area and have the above mods then try disabling them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was looking on this forum for a solution to the same problem, after doing some narrowing down i found it to be ''Beginner's Shack in Riverwood''. Disabling this mod stopped my CTD. If you have this mod then give this a try, it might be the mod causing it.

• 3 weeks later...