NEED HELP SETTING UP SKSE64 FOR SPECIAL EDITION AS WELL AS SKYUI FOR SPECIAL EDITION

Deleted58714281User

are you sure you've installed SKSE64 in the correct folder? if you go to your game's folder , can you find SkyrimSE.exe and skse64_loader.exe in the same folder? (the .exe might not show if your computer is set to hide known extensions , but if that's the case simply look for the file names without the extensions)

if you don't have both files in the same folder , it means that either your game's installation has somehow failed generating SkyrimSE.exe (which I doubt as you say you've played the game) , or you haven't installed SKSE64 correctly

and regarding your last question , yes by Data folder I mean the one inside your Skyrim SE folder

this might not be the case if you install it via NMM , as it might install the mod to a virtual folder , but if that's the case you'll need to check it's installed correctly (not really sure how to check this , as I haven't used NMM in such a long time , and last I used it it didn't have the virtual folder setup)

and I couldn't find skyrimse.exe in games folder btw

you're just overthinking it

everything you install into Skyrim SE needs to be placed inside the Skyrim SE folder (unless you install it via a mod manager that uses a virtual folder , which isn't the case here)

so the Data folder it mentions is the one inside your Skyrim SE installation folder

and to simplify this , instead of moving the pex files inside the scripts folder , just move the scripts folder itself . just extract the scripts folder inside your game's Data folder , so you should have the path Data\Scripts

all of the files that don't go inside the data folder need to go outside the data folder , where the SkyrimSE.exe is found

I really doubt you'll find someone to do this for you via remote access , but if you really can't figure the instructions out just find a basic video tutorial on this

I recommend checking out Gopher on YouTube , the guy has wonderful instructional videos that you can use . this should cover it (already at the installation timestamp) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNy9Qr2sOc&t=244s

you couldn't find SkyrimSE.exe? can you find SkyrimSE with no extension?

have you actually managed to play the game? try running it , if you can't please verify file integrity via Steam , to make sure the files were properly installed

first of all , lets take a deep breath

second , please make sure that your caps lock isn't on . there is no reason to go ALL CAPS!!! , it really doesn't help you :wink:

not for your issues , I think the main one is that v1.9.32.08 should be a version of Skyrim LE , while you are trying to install SKSE64 which is for Skyrim SE

so the first thing you need to verify is that the version of Sexlab you want to download actually works with Skyrim SE , assuming you really have Skyrim SE and not LE (it would help if you verified and told us that , as it does matter)

as for installing SKSE (normal or 64 , depending if you have LE or SE) is extremely easy . in fact the download contains a readme file with very clear instructions , so just download the correct version for your game and follow the installation instructions as suggested

SkyUI is also not difficult to install , but it depends on which game you have and which mod manager you wish to use

so deciding this will also allow us to direct you to the installation instructions , and understand whatever issues you have following them

but it all depends on you making sure you have the correct versions and explaining the issues you're having

its still not working and ive done did what everyone else in the videos has done and now im getting irritated with it :dry:

okay , what exactly isn't working? do you still get the message about SkyrimSE.exe not found?

can you properly run the game without SKSE64? have you tried running it at all?

could you please open up your game's folder , extend the window so we can see all of the files there , take a picture and upload it here? I want to verify that all required files are there