Citadel DLC Mod

DarkLordDiablos

While recently going through the final push towards the beam it got Me to thinking about the Citadel DLC and the party you throw at the end of it and I wondered if it would be possible to modify that DLC so that instead of Anderson saying Shepard needs be rested before the final push, he instead just says the parts about taking it off his hands and that Shepard needs a place he can call his own.

Essentially turning the DLC into a kind of ending that you can go back to after you've finished the game and return to the Normandy prior to the assault on TIM's base.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would find this a more fitting ending to the game than the one we are given as it shows the crew relaxing and having one hell of a party.

I know this is just wishful thinking considering how things actually end, but I can't think of a more fitting send off to the characters we've grown to love over three games since it wouldn't be hard to imagine the Citadel DLC being set after its been restored above Earth considering I'm sure Shepard would need some time to recover after waking up in the rubble(If you chose to destroy the Reapers).

If its possible I'd love to see it. If not then I'll just be happy reading the responses to this topic from others who may feel the same as I do.

Edited by DarkLordDiablos