The EM2, British NATO trials, rifle submission.

SpazzDragon

http://armamentresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/IMG_3041.jpg

This would be an amazing weapon to see in Fallout 4. IT was developed around the time period the aesthetic for fallout emulates, fired an intermediate (for the time) round .280

I can even see in my head all the different mods that would go on it. It was designed to have a standard non magnified optic on all rifles, but could be set up with iron sights or scopes. It had a couple different barrel lengths, and the wood grip could easily be modded out for a lightweight plastic body grip. I see this fitting into the roll of a Rifleman build wonderfully. The rifle itself was select fire, so it could also be a full auto weapon, there are more mods it could have. Auto or semi receivers. Plus there just aren't enough bull pup weapons in Fallout 4. I know its unlikely anyone will make this into a Mod for the game. But it just looks so darn cool i had to put something up here.

I 100% agree with you. The Janson EM-2 would look fantastic in Fallout. We need more experimental Cold War weapons. I looked around to see if anyone had done any work on an EM-2 model and found this low poly model on Sketchfab by TastyTony. Maybe someone could get in contact with the creator and go from there?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...