Hello..... world?

FesterbyNice

Hey. I'm a big fan of rpgs, and gaming in general. I'm a convert to the Wii and am loving Twilight Princess, which I never thought would be better than Wind Waker. I'm here for discussion and a fair bit of escapism, and I'd love to learn more about scripting with the Aurora Toolset from Neverwinter Nights. So..... hello.

..... be gentle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna lie, i'm not convinced. The scary eye and the scary volume of (scary) pink, well, SCARE me.

imsorrypleasedonthurtmecozisaidiwasscared

*hides in corner*

HAHAHA! That's right, fool! Flee! FLEE! For there shall be no quarter once you have entered...

THE HUNTING GROUNDS. Wait. I mean...

THE NEXUS FORUMS.

Anyway: Hi, welcome to the forums and all that. I'm RickytheCat, Rick for short, though I prefer to be called "Glorious Leader." It's my job to say terrible things and laugh at you. I'm sure we'll be the closest of friends.

oh crumbs.

Well, as long as you don't criticize the Hat Collection I think i'll be fine.

Also, how glorious?

Glorious like a sunrise?

Like unexpected money?

Or like an approaching meteor, which is both BEAUTIFUL and TERRIBLE?

I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!

Hello and be welcome from Lisnpuppy...Goddess of the Nexus and Queen of the Snow Arena.

Have fun and don't spam. Hopefully someone will come arounf soon with the unoffical rules.

:)

Fell Hound! <piercing whistle> and bring those silken bindings. We've got some o' that draggin' to do! 'You get the blond, and I'll get the one in the turban!' Woof.

Goddesses! For heavens sake! Give the poor kid a break. He's just not ready yet. For the Goddesses. (though i think he could probably take anyone who posts in one thread that they hate all animals, and, yet, have an animal in their thingywhaddyacallit.)

Archived