Welcome to the Shadow of the Tomb Raider forums

3 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976,606 posts
Welcome to the Shadow of the Tomb Raider forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to Shadow of the Tomb Raider in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

Zeecaptainherman

Zeecaptainherman

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

HI! 

Just started the first game! Graphics is amazing. The skin (like the actual skin of the characters) are AMAZING! 

EXCEPT: what the f*** IS UPP WITH  LARA?! She looks like a baby with no textures at all over her one-color-is-enough face! 
I have actually no wish to fix graphic wise other than this! 

Could no one out there take this on? I understand that she is supposed to be beautiful! OFC! She IS! But she do not look human now and it´s disturbing! It takes me out of the otherwise awesome game.

Especially as all other character looks so realistic! Some color shifts. Some red and a freckle. A real line between nose and corner of the mouth! Maybe more realistic dirt! That´s another distracting thing. 

If you do this for me I can do a fun picture for you! I do illustrations for children´s books! ^^

Love!

llHikari

llHikari

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Pls share lara node mod

Pantherismytat1971

Pantherismytat1971

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i can't find a mod for ps4 for shadow of the tomb raider that works it always says not compatible with ps4

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 1.011 seconds