conundrum

This game desperately needs one or more CBBE based, hdt physics enabled, heel sounds enabled, high heel shoes and boots mod. There are a few full outfit mods that contain high heels and a couple of high heel stand-alone mods, but they are UNP and/or RaceMenu heels. I'm looking of a single mod that contains several styles of high heel sandals/strappy shoes and several styles of high heel boots, including strappy boots. I want several color options to include black, white, red, green and blue for the most popular clothing colors. I want each shoe/boot to have an armored and unarmored variant, so my character can wear them with armor and my Flower Girl Slaves can wear them too (they can't wear anything with an armor rating by default and even if you select the option to allow armor, a single armor point negates their special enemy seduction ability.)

In general, it seems there is very little clothing available that isn't just a color or texture replacer for vanilla clothes. The exception is the Divine Elegance collection, but the clothes in it are very conservative and mostly for female characters. I would like to see some unique male clothes, a bit hot, but still somewhat lore appropriate.

The following comments are made standing on my soapbox, lol:

The most important issue for clothes or shoes is that one or two mods contain a large variety. Having to add an esp to get a single outfit is ridiculous. Oblivion had a handful of mods that basically gathered together multiple modders outfits and placed them in a convenient store. There were three or four such stores, two, of which, were by the divine elegance team, plus a couple of others. It was a life saver. A couple of esp files and you had dozens, if not hundreds of clothing and armor options. In addition, it solved the problem of everyone putting their special chests, barrels, etc. in duplicate locations, forcing you to chose a single mod out of several because of world location conflicts.

I'm not a modder, but it seems to me that clothing, weapon, armor, potion mods should inject the new items into existing store inventories, rather than having all those semi-hidden containers, most of which end up in Whiterun or Riverwood, or worse yet, being placed at the Mage College or some dungeon that is Quest locked.