[Clarity Mod Requests] Raw Damage Values, Buff Clarity, Buff Timers

1337N3SS

• Raw Damage Values

Replace Bloated Damage Values for Legitimate Raw Damage Values.

For those unaware, the Attack Value displayed when looking at weapons in your equipment and forge are bloated by a certain value.

Extensive explanation here.

I would like to see un-bloated values when viewing weapons. I understand this won't effect which weapons I am choosing when comparing within the same type, but the clarity of having True Raw Damage Values would be beneficial.

• Buff Clarity

What buffs are active? How potent is ____ buff? How much raw atk increase is active right now?

I'd like to know what the level of Damage Increase, Defense Increase, Stamina Regen, Recovery Speed Boost, etc. buffs I have are. I drink a Mega Demondrug, a Demon Seed, toss some Demon Powder, but it remains a single Attack Up Icon with no indication of how much of a boost it is. If a Number could be applied next to it, the clarity would be great for tracking how your equipment and consumables are effecting your play.

• Buff Timers

How long are my buffs active? When do I need to replenish them?

I'd like to know how long my Seeds, Pills, Potions, etc. last. I'd like to know how much time is left on my Dash Juice, my Immunizer, my Demon Powder.

Not only that, I'd like this to also be the case for Allies. When playing as a Support Role, I have to play guessing games as to when some buffs have dropped and need to be reapplied. This makes Support NEEDLESSLY more expensive, as I KNOW that I have consumed buffs early when they were unneeded numerous times within a hunt simply to ensure they stay active.

I understand that this may be harder to implement in the interface. Finding the duration of items being used is likely the easiest portion (Track initial consumption/application, apply item duration + 'Item Prolonger'), but finding the space and a method of providing this information without it cluttering the UI too much may require more fine tuning.

-

Please do respond if you believe this is something that can be done.

Edited by 1337N3SS

at least the true raw damage display is already realised by HelloWorld.

We have Model Swaps, Monster modifications, custom quests, a good amount of time saving QOL improvements, damage trackers, the ability to obtain items not even officially released....

But I still don't know what the hell the value of my party's current buffs are, what's active, or for how long. I enjoy HelloWorld's exe and its breadth of information it provides, would greatly enjoy if he grew it into a full UI Overlay showing alot more than damage and hp of party/monster.

• 3 weeks later...