My Curie Companion replacer mod makes her invisible?

JonnyZer0

(To preface, I'm a novice modder but i've used FO4edit before without too many issues and I've only dabbled in look replacer mods)

So I've been making a couple of look replacer mods this past week with working replacers for Piper and Cait but somehow there's a problem when doing the same for Curie.

Basically it works BUT I can't replace Curie with my look mod in a save where you already recruited her and got her synth body, it makes her invisible.

I've been comparing my mod with PlatinumCurie and CurieReplacer 2.0 on Nexus and somehow theirs work flawlessly, even working in the middle of a save replacing Curie completely.

Why doesn't it work for me? Granted their mods are less dependant on other mods such as MiscHairstyle, The Eyes of Beauty and LooksmenuCompendium (which I am using for my Curie replacer).

Ok, there's a conflict, these mods are doing something weird and are breaking Curie in some way making her invisible but that doesn't explain why my other replacers work for Piper and Cait in the middle of a save.

Is anyone able to tell me what's happening when Curie becomes invisible? As said before, the other Curie replacers on Nexus work flawlessly even in the middle of a save. What should i look for in FO4edit?

When i made the replacer mod i first copy override Curie's information in a new ESP and added my other mods that would act as masters because i needed them to get the look and these were: The Eyes of beauty, LooksmenuCompendium and MiscHairstyles (not on nexus). Thereafter Faceripping the preset/save i wanted and transfered it to the ESP that i created before. I can see that LooksMenuCompendium is changing some things like humanrace or something in FO4edit but i have no idea how any of this relate to my issue, Curie turning invisible while my other replacers work flawlessly that uses the same masters.

If anyone knows what the problem is i would appreciate it greatly. It's really frustrating.

Curie is referenced 3 times in the creation kit, 2 of which are her robot form, so when you created your mod, you might have assinged it for 1 of her 2 robot forms. instead of her synth form.

every other companion works because they only have 1 actor (1 Reference) and they do not have sequence where they change from robot to human.

Amazing follower tweaks also has problems sculpting her. so ye. it does kinda work, but not always for her.

would not know though, since i use Amazing follower tweaks to assinge my custom presets to all other followers.

but i do know curie has 3 references.

Edited by Guest