How to install Fallout Character Overhaul manually ?

kaiserundkonig00

Here's to my first post!

I am playing New Vegas via Wine on my Macbook (currently away from my PC). And I want to play with mods yet Fallout Mod Manager crashes whenever I try to install a mod. So what I do is I manually install a mod and use FOMM to manage the load order and invalidate the archive (those two work perfectly). However when I planned to install FCO (and the overwrite with Redesigned 3) my game crashed. (I copied the contents of the main folder into data alongside the esm and esp's)

Can someone who is familiar with this mod give me pointers on how to install this particular mod manually ? I don't want the extra npcs jus the improved faces. I'm willing to go through the trouble as long as it works.

Thanks

Please see the 'Issue: Body Replacer - Custom Body Types' and related 'Body Replacer -' entries in the "Graphic Problems" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article. The extensive FCO forum thread on the subject has the answers to pretty much every conceivable question. Use the search function.

-Dubious-