About Nintendo Switch modding

Alaebasta

I don't think so. From what I've googled, you need a hacked Switch to begin with, then some third-party file system called "LayeredFS". I'm a thousand percent positive Big N hasn't given that their Seal of Approval. Which is a shame really. I could do with Flower GIrls SE and a nice female body on the go :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
I have a hacked switch with atmosphere dongle and an original digital copy of skyrim. I would love to use mods in skyrim with the new Nexus tool but it is all to complicated. I tries searching google and youtube tutorials but cannot find one. Please help.

Legal != Nintendo or bethesda approved
It is legal, owning a hacked switch is perfectly legal, as long as you don't use it to do illegal things like pirating games.
If you just use it for homebrew and modding it is perfectly legal, all being said, it being legal do not mean that nintendo is not going to ban you if Nintendo detects that your switch is hacked, science it is against Nintendo's TOS.
Legal? yes
You may get your switch banned from online? also yes.

As long as the mods do not have copyrighted material it should be legal, and the CFW that you use to load the mods is also free from copyrighted material if you use atmosphere, for a better point of view, hacking a switch is not very different from installing SKSE on pc, is software without copyrighted material done by reverse engineering to modify the intended behavior, so modding a hacked switch is not very different from a legality point of view than installing skse mods in a skyrim with skse installed on pc.