[Modded, MO2, SSE] SSE stops detecting saves, despite them being in the save folder

Polycount

SHORT SUMMARY

As the title says, I'm having a strange issue with SSE lately. I can manually save my game just fine, and when I go to load it in-game, sometimes that save will show up - but eventually, it disappears. Activating ShowRaceMenu in the console and re-"creating" that character helps - but only temporarily. The only things that show up in the load game menu are quick and auto-saves, and sometimes even my quicksaves stop showing up. However, my saves are absolutely still there - I checked the folder myself. For whatever reason, the game simply isn't detecting them.

This is my save game path: C:\Users\MYUSERHERE\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves

This is my MO2 save game path, which is where MO2 seems to be reading saves from: C:\Users\MYUSERHERE\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\saves

I'm launching Skyrim through the Special Edition Script Extender, through Mod Organizer 2. I've used LOOT.

DETAILS

It's worth noting that I have my actual MO2 files in my E:// drive, as it's an SSD, and I have my Skyrim installation there. However, I did not have these problems when I began my first modded playthrough with the exact same file configuration (I simply added new mods).

I can load auto-saves as normal. No issues there.

Here's my modlist (Modwatch): https://modwat.ch/u/polycount/plugins

I'm using Mod Organizer v2.1.5 and Skyrim Special Edition. I've used LOOT to keep my mod list in order and to do surface-level checks for compatibility errors.

My game has been almost entirely stable - I had one weird bug at the start with Alternate Start where I could see through the prison, but in the week I've been playing since, I've only encountered 2 crashes (both of which, I believe, were related to other software on my PC and not mods).

Side note - this all occurs in game. Sometimes within seconds of me making a save and re-entering the menu to check if it's still there. As you can imagine, this has made for a very, very frustrating Skyrim experience. I'd really prefer not to reinstall the game, as I'm pretty far with this character, and it doesn't seem like my saves are being corrupted due to a mod - rather, the game just stops being able to "detect" them, for one reason or another.

Another side note - when this occurs, Mod Organizer's "Saves" tab also can't "see" the saves that disappear.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!