Need assistance with outfit studio mesh exporting

CanaanBlackSoul

So to sum up the issue basically when import a mesh into outfit studio it looks great but when i export a mesh it looks like it string that got sucked into a vacuum cleaner. Ive tried my damdest ti get it to export meshes properly even to the point where i have hand painted meshes but the issue keeps happening any tips? All im trying to do is separate the shirt from the children of atom outfit to put it together with the pants of the longshoreman outfit.This is what im dealing with

It seems the neck is set as a reference in your OS screen and I think while exporting it rearranges the mesh parts around your neck instead of your torso. I think that might be your problem. Anyway, try importing a body, set that body as a reference, select all other parts, then select all bones and use the Shape > 'copy selected weights' command. You can delete the body afterwards. Then either export the nif of save it as a BS project and build it in Body Slide (after first closing all BS / OS windows!). Hope that helps.

Edited by dikr

does it look wonky in game or just in nifskope? I had a lot of trouble trying to get a certain mesh to look correct in game. I found Outfit Studio gives a better representation of how the mesh will look in game than nifskope does. I have one where everything seems to be floating in random parts away from the body in nifscope, but it looks fine in game and looks fine in outfit studio.

• 2 weeks later...