halp: rogue settlers and no sim settlements

ch33zybr3ad

my settlers are all over the map. i get a quest for abernathy farm and the person i need to talk to, where the pin is on the map, is at med-tech research. codsworth and the abernathy family are posted up at med-tech. talk to preston but he's all the way at the bottom of the map, i havent even gotten to the bottom 1/3 portion yet. just a couple of many examples.

also, sim settlements menu doesn't show up. i was using it fine before and didn't have this settler issue either, with the same mods. can anyone look at my mods list and tell me what might be causing it? maybe something about install order?

i'm new to modding fallout so if there are any basic things you can tell i've overlooked that a modder should just know... give me a kick in the rear pls.

thanks

edit:
regarding updating the mods, the link just takes me to the same place i got the same file that i'm using so i don't know how to update them.

and i uninstalled no building limits, ran the game, loaded without it, saved, closed, opened again, nothing. and reinstalled because it caused issues with it removed.

Edited by ch33zybr3ad