Categories not showing up?

reddog2058

Hellu, I'm having the same problem, the 0.16.15 version; it cant find any categories at all to any of my mods. Very annoying and hard to get any order among all the mods. Was there any fix or just to wait or an update?

Did you have categories before the update? Or is this your first experience with Vortex? If the latter, then go to your mods page and double-click to open up the Mod Details Pane. You'll find more information in the Knowledge Base under the heading "Mod Details Pane": https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/User_Interface_Overview.

Here's a picture of a Mod Details Pane from one of my games:

• 5 months later...

I'm having the same issue with the latest version of Vortex(0.18.6). I reinstalled Vortex to see if it would fix another issue I was having and it appeared to have fixed it, but then i noticed my categories were missing.

does anyone know of a way it can be fixed?

I'm having the same issue with the latest version of Vortex(0.18.6). I reinstalled Vortex to see if it would fix another issue I was having and it appeared to have fixed it, but then i noticed my categories were missing.

does anyone know of a way it can be fixed?

Look in "Settings" for the mods page (upper right hand corner). Is "Category" selected?

• 1 month later...

Same issue here ... I have 80+ mods all installed through Vortex but the Categories column is completely empty.... it is very annoying since I can't look to see all mods I have in a certain category.

Double click on the mod, it will open a right hand panel where you can set the catgeroy with a drop down menu

Side-Panel.jpg

• 3 months later...