In desperate need of help restoring Vanilla combat uniform camo texture from Vietnam uniforms mod. Please help!

thejtd21

I downloaded the Vietnam era uniforms mod and I enjoyed the mod and some of the camos that came with the mod in the chem station, however, I did not like the combat uniform retexture I rather would have the original vanilla combat uniform back. I have deleted all of the mod files I could find on my computer and disable completely from my fallout 4 mod list. This has been like this for months now and I would REALLY appreciate some help restoring the Vanilla combat uniform if anyone knows how or can tell me a retexture mod that can fix this. Please. Help. Me.

You'll have to be more precise. Combat Uniform ??? You mean the military outfit you just re-textured? Retex, Reskin, Ect... What I did for this is open xEdit (FO4Edit) then load it up, when it's done loading, right click the left window where all the .esm .esp .esl are, Apply filter, remove all the crap you left in there from the last filter, set it by name "combat" Record Signature armor, then it will run and grab anything armor with the word combat in it, because I can't tell what you are talking about Combat Uniform. Then we wait for it to finish...

Yeah, that ish doesn't exist. A mod you have renamed it. There's nothing in the DLC either. So you should get xEdit(FO4Edit) Load it up, go into armor in Fallout4.esm, then the columns, Once you are inside armor click the top of the collum in the left window for name, instead of the default which is Form Id, this will arrange it in A-Z find the Vanilla armor that was changed, probably the military outfit or there's another outfit, idk maybe show a picture of the outfit to us, so we know what you are talking about?

Either way, load up the whole load order with FO4Edit & find the outfit, see which mod is changing it, either get rid of that mod, or change that final entry (the one that loads last) change it to whatever you want. If it's just a Reskin then that's just inside the textures folder in your games directory, i.e. Fallout/Data/Textures

I encourage you to start reading how to mod this game so you'll stop sounding like a teenage girl that can't figure out her smart phone. Heh heh, You should learn more, seriously, you have the ability to put anything in these games, and your stuck using other peoples stuff. No No NO, make your own stuff. ^^ Uhhh Huhh. That's right. Work/Play That's how it is.

Best Of Luck,

0&1

My guess is you missed one or more files. Redownload the mod to your desktop and look at the file structure to see exactly what it adds then navigate to your game folder / data and check the meshes, textures and material folders for matches. It's probably simply a texture replacing your vanilla files in data/textures/Armor/Fatigues, or something similar. Delete that and you should be good.

Best I could say is download a retexture mod that you like. If you deleted the files you might have deleted the base game files too. I did the same in NV and deleted all the NCR armours, then just used a darker retexture mod and got them all back.