Modding big weapons backpack question

Frushkul

So, i want to get rid of the backpack of weapons like the minigun or the gatling laser. I know that there are mods that hide the mesh of the backpack, but the problem for me is that when you sheat the weapons, they just "dissapear". So, what I want to do, is to make it so when you sheat the weapon, it moves into your back, like the rifles and shotguns.

I installed GECK yesterday, but i didn't find anything related to the backpack or the way the weapon is carreid. So, I want to know if this has been done before, or maybe someone could link me to a tutorial so i can do it myself. Any help is appreciated.

Hi. sorry I just have a second, so I appologize if this post is less than succicnt. Essentially yeah one can do this via a dummy weapon (weapon rigged as armor, applied as script when the real weapon is unequipped). I'v made a few for peeps for other weapons. It's not something for a newbie, but if your comfortable in blender it's do-able. I'm afraid I don't have a tutorial as I'v never done a write up, but if your intersted I can muck about with it and see what I can come up with. I'll have a few questions for you on how you want it implemented.

Fair warning though, I haven't had the time to mod (or game) for like, 3 or 4 weeks so I'm not sure when I'll be able to do this request. And of course If someone else wants to fill this one sooner, please have at it.