OBLIVION BETTER CITIES MESHES FIXED

SSJDeathBlossom

Okay, so I don't usually help folks out but this was by far THE MOST irritating s*** ever, since there aren't ANY form of help in regards to this... and if there is then there is no clear clarity in regards to how to properly download this damn mod.

Alright, so I downloaded Better Cities for Oblivion and one of the most prevalent issues I had was invisible meshes in certain parts of the city, most notably the tall structure in Leyawiin and the Mage University in Imperial City.

I was spending days of my life on finding this damn problem, and here is my solution:

Download everything properly, but DO NOT DOWNLOAD BETTER CITIES. DOWNLOAD BETTER CITIES PRIMARY RESOURCES AND BETTER CITIES UPDATE ONLY

This was the simplest, yet easiest f***ing detail to miss. When you download Better Cities and Better Cities Update, most of their meshes will inevitably share and overlap. You NEED to only activate Better Cities Update or just Better Cities if you need to downgrade. But DON'T download them both, it will cause problems.

If this helps you out, let me know so I can feel good for once :confused: :confused: :happy:

PS: Not important, but what made me create this was because I was looking this s*** up and some kid had the same problems but when he figured it out he told everyone but didn't say how he did it, which pissed me the f*** off. So here I am :pinch: Cya.

Edited by SSJDeathBlossom

• 1 year later...