• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Pr0Ac1D

Pr0Ac1D

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Nexus Mod Manager doesnt even open. When i open task manager after I click nexus manager, it says "suspended" as the status next to NexusClient and thhen disappears.

After one of my attempts, my computer froze and then showed this message :

NexusClient.exe - Application error

The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x0000FF88067A388.

Any help with this?

HarryD

HarryD

• Premium Member
  • 18 posts

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling NMM?

cashiimo

cashiimo

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

I have the same problem, Reinstalling did not work. Except I'm not getting any error messages, program just pretends to load for 1 sec, then nothing happens.

Edited by cashiimo, 08 October 2018 - 08:03 PM.

aronsasla

aronsasla

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The Mod manager is not opening and there could be a possibility that you did not make it to the same directories. This is a big reason behind that. All the mods have to be in the same directory. This has also happened to me and that is it is important to follow the same directory. I have faced the Dell error code 2000-0142 while processing that because at the same time the system drive was not supporting.

SquidBox

SquidBox

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
You could check this wiki page to see how you can find more error information: https://github.com/N...ect-information

The OP for this thread doesn't contain useful troubleshooting info, but there could be other logs with better info.

Page loaded in: 0.685 seconds