Improved Stats and Bars for Hunters.

AS3XYB3AST

So as a Wide-Range x5 player I would love to know a bit more about my teams health. Like for example, I have Health UP x3 so I have more health than the standard player, and therefore have more to spare and can take 30% more damage than otherwise identical builds.

What I would like to see, instead of the uniform health bars that other currently hunters have, is a bar that scales in size with the amount of health the hunter has and/or maybe shows a (current/current max/possible max). I'd also like to see stamina bars and buff/debuff timers. Being able to see the total defense and attack would be nice too. So perhaps it could have an A/D indicator at all times, but also have a more detailed breakdown on a separate page or something.

Obviously that's a lot to ask and I'm not saying all of it should be in the mod or is even possible, but if it possible, I would love to see it. Alternatively, I could try to learn how to mod MHW myself. However, I do not have any modding experience whatsoever and would need a lot of help and advice.

Anyways, I can't wait to hear feedback.