Download speed cap increase for Supporters and non-Adblockers

Dark0ne

Want to buy life time premium and heave the money on my paypal ,but i cant buy it because for some reason you need a credit card???? thats just stupid!!!
i can buy a shitload off stuff from ebay without a credit card but i cant buy a premium from you!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty easy to use an adblocker without being detected, so really you just increased the cap to 2 MB/s for everybody. Well, thanks I guess...

You might get more supporters if the payment options weren't so restrictive and if you didn't shackle the uncapped download speeds to your own mod manager. Food for thought.

Edited by MaxwellTanner

In response to post #64348461.

thamythic wrote:

Want to buy life time premium and heave the money on my paypal ,but i cant buy it because for some reason you need a credit card???? thats just stupid!!!
i can buy a shitload off stuff from ebay without a credit card but i cant buy a premium from you!

You can pay with Pay Pal. Just select it in the payment method drop-down menu.

I am a premium member, have favourited the European servers, and my cap appears to 1.0MB/s. I never go above this.

Am I doing something wrong? Apologies if the raised cap is not yet in place.

I use Mod Organizer 2. MO2 does not place its own cap on downloads - I checked that on their Discord pages.

Please can this cap be checked?

Thank you, I doff my cap to you!

Edited by BlueGunk

In response to post #64388591.

BlueGunk wrote: I am a premium member, have favourited the European servers, and my cap appears to 1.0MB/s. I never go above this.
Am I doing something wrong? Apologies if the raised cap is not yet in place.
I use Mod Organizer 2. MO2 does not place its own cap on downloads - I checked that on their Discord pages.
Please can this cap be checked?
Thank you, I doff my cap to you!

You need to log in the MO2, then clear cache in the MO2 close it, and reopen it as admin