Download speed cap increase for Supporters and non-Adblockers

Dark0ne

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #64451606. #64452561 is also a reply to the same post.

Tuskar1 wrote: Is this live yet?
I've got ublock origins and de-activated it for this site. Using Vortex and it won't go past 1MB
Hoxatron wrote: It still hasn't gone live for me yet on vortex.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one :) It will probably go live any day now
Edit: " within the next two weeks." Edited by Guest

In response to post #64411191. #64436381 is also a reply to the same post.

Balx2 wrote: I get why you need to do this but f*#@ turning adblock off on this site. The three times I was dumb enough to do that I managed to get a virus. I know you guys claim you fight back against shitty ad providers but yeah. Instead I bought a supporter pack. If anyone ever asks me if they should disable adblock or just buy lifetime membership I'll respond "do you prefer aids or cotton candy?"
lyoko1 wrote: Isnt aids candy an option? or cotton aids?

just joking

I've never had ad-block enabled for this site and instead have a dns blocker that cancels and redirects me to a "dns blocked" page. Try this, if you can, it's extremely useful and saves tons of time. On top of never having ad-block enabled for this, I've never contracted a virus from this site; even before I got the dns blocker, so I've got no idea why you've gotten a virus three times.

I am a huge fan of Nexus Mods. I have purchased a subscription several times and recently purchased the lifetime subscription. Having said that I have to echo several of the comments below. This site has a problem with 'adjacking.' I can remember several times that the advertisements have redirected my browser to sites that I can only assume are malicious. On top of that I've encountered several instances where I left Nexus Mods open and went to sleep. I was awoken by an advertisement that somehow took over audio in the middle of the nigh and started blaring sound. I don't know how specifically the issue can be resolved from Nexus Mods perspective, but I haven't encountered this issue with other sites.

In response to post #64348461. #64378511 is also a reply to the same post.

thamythic wrote:

Want to buy life time premium and heave the money on my paypal ,but i cant buy it because for some reason you need a credit card???? thats just stupid!!!
i can buy a shitload off stuff from ebay without a credit card but i cant buy a premium from you!

Dark0ne wrote: You can pay with Pay Pal. Just select it in the payment method drop-down menu.

i did that and everytime i get asked for creditcard numbers to proceed with the payment in paypal

In response to post #64348461. #64378511, #64494761 are all replies on the same post.

thamythic wrote:

Want to buy life time premium and heave the money on my paypal ,but i cant buy it because for some reason you need a credit card???? thats just stupid!!!
i can buy a shitload off stuff from ebay without a credit card but i cant buy a premium from you!

Dark0ne wrote: You can pay with Pay Pal. Just select it in the payment method drop-down menu.
thamythic wrote: i did that and everytime i get asked for creditcard numbers to proceed with the payment in paypal

Can't you just use a debit card?
Maybe sience the premium is a subscription type thing, paypal request your card to charge in case you can't pay whit the funds you have on paypal, all being said this is only a hypothesis.
have you tried purchasing the life time premium or the supporter rank? maybe sience those are not subscription based paypal don't ask you the card? Edited by lyoko1

I have had my adblocker disabled for this site forever but the site never figured it out. I still get the nag messages to turn off the blocker instead of ads. Vefrified multiple times that it is off and the site is white listed. Perhaps the site admin should fix the site to recognize this properly and serve ads again rather than punish us for cooperating as requested.