Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,138 posts
In response to post #81916453.

Spoiler

Lying about being charged for the network speed is one thing

Lying about what, exactly?

but saying something is $50, and then trying to sneak in another $12.50 is absurd.

First of all, all prices on the site are in GBP, denoted by the pound () symbol.

Second of all, whether you went through the upgrade process on the Nexus Mods site or through the forums, both systems inform you of our need to charge tax depending on your location. The text on both systems says:

Please be aware we are obligated by law to charge VAT to EU citizens based on your local tax rate. If you are an EU resident the total price at the end of the checkout process will be shown inclusive of tax. We cannot show you how much the package will be inclusive of tax (for obvious reasons) until you let us know what country you're from during step 2 of the purchasing process. We apologise that this isn't particularly clear.

We have not lied, you simply haven't bothered to read.

Edited by Dark0ne, 11 June 2020 - 08:26 AM.

Ethreon

Ethreon

Hobo Feral

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,967 posts
In response to post #78970558. #79423548, #79594153, #79617493, #79628708 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Wonder how that made sense in this person's mind... "I have a strong internet connection therefore you must offer me free unlimited download speed".

gluemchen

gluemchen

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
I have a question. What does uncapped as premium user mean? I consistenly get 2,5/3MB/s. That sounds more like supporter or non ad-block user. Because that isn't really much of an upgrade imo. Or am i missing something?

Edited by gluemchen, 30 July 2020 - 07:56 PM.

Zaldiir

Zaldiir

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,678 posts

I have a question. What does uncapped as premium user mean? I consistenly get 2,5/3MB/s. That sounds more like supporter or non ad-block user. Because that isn't really much of an upgrade imo. Or am i missing something?

What's your bandwidth max download speed?

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,682 posts

This thread is no longer monitored by the Nexus Mods Staff. If you require assistance, please check our help centre

Page loaded in: 0.993 seconds