Sorta new to hear folks. Also some questions.

pricelessppp

I just started a PC fun play-through on Fallout 4 with a few mods but wanted to add f4SE & Nexus mod manager as vortex is alpha stage & don't do alpha products. Can i run F4SE with and Nexus mod manager or mod organizer 2 with my current playthrough? I'm through the minuteman quest line with the castle thing. What all do i need to add F4SE & NMM or MO2 to my for fun play through? I don't wanna get to technical with all the babble I just want to add & play with a few gun & army or swat or FBI style mods & weapons to change the game-play for a bit & some modded questlines like america rising etc. Any very short tutorials less then 10 minutes long? Also can i update mods & dependencies with MO2 or NMM & if so how do i go about doing that folks?

You can add F4SE anytime you care to. Just doesn't matter.

Installing NMM (get the version from github, it's the most current) will require that you reinstall all of your mods, simply because of the way it handles the files. (virtual directories, and all that.)

MO2 really isn't supported any more, as the author now works for nexus, working on Vortex. :) Vortex is pretty functional, may be worth a shot..... But, only use one.... Makes life easier. :)

You can add F4SE anytime you care to. Just doesn't matter.

Installing NMM (get the version from github, it's the most current) will require that you reinstall all of your mods, simply because of the way it handles the files. (virtual directories, and all that.)

MO2 really isn't supported any more, as the author now works for nexus, working on Vortex. :smile: Vortex is pretty functional, may be worth a shot..... But, only use one.... Makes life easier. :smile:

Where can i get NMM from Gethub?