Hello new update as of October Wednesday 3 2018

niphilim222

Sadly, this update knocked out about nine of my mods. Including Race Menu, Wearable Lanterns, the weapon sheath mod (sheath sword on back, hip, so on... can't remember the mod right now), as well as a few others. The game is still playable, but I've lost my character presets (which really screwed up my character's face) and the settings for several mods are not available or they just aren't working. It's basically like playing vanilla Skyrim with a bunch of useless mods added.

EDIT: I also did update the SKSE as I had to, but... well, as I said.

Edited by FlintlockSagerider

• 2 weeks later...

i got the 09 patch and it still wont work and then now the 10 and my skse will still not work

You are using a newer version of Skyrim than this version of SKSE64 supports.
If this version just came out, please be patient while we update our code.
In the meantime, please check http://skse.silverlock.org for updates.
Do not email about this!
Runtime: 1.5.53
SKSE64: 2.0.8
thats the error that keeps popping up and im not using the 2.0.8 i have the .09 and .10 installed
Edited by tmcnemesis

On Steam I set properties to only update when I launch, as we have to launch from SKSE - the game will never update. The updates are just new creation club mods, not significant. When the other mods are updated accordingly to the latest version - I launch from the standard launch to update the EXE, and then update SKSE and other mods. I always keep a wee backup of SkyrimSE exe before I let the game update. This issue will go on for ever, anyway, that's my 2 cents way of dealing with it.. :cool: