i need help with load order.

Makaveli0

so everytime i disable all my enables mods on NMM SKSe will load.. but when i enable all or a few certain few which I cant find out what they are. My game wont load the black screeen will show for a sec. then the game wont start up. pretty sure it has to do wit compatability issues. can someone who knows about that or this typpe of stuff help a man out . aha i attached a txt document with my load order below!!!! any insight would b nice and greatly appreciated

p.s im new to modding just got a gaming pc not even a month ago

Edited by Makaveli0

Welcome to late nights trying to figure out what went wrong an cheery days when you got it right :tongue:

1st of all this is the old skyrim (32bit help forum). Reason i mention it is after a quick glance at your load order i have seen Skyrim Special edition or SSE mods in your load order. While you where supposed to be able to run old mods on the newer version of the game it didn't really work out like that. All mods from Skyrim need converting for stability in the newer version of the game. So which version on Skyrim are you running? Old Skyrim or the new Skyrim?

2nd Don't mix up the two it will end up in a disaster.

3 Always use a mod manager. I see you are indeed using NMM. Which is a great start.

4. Use loot to tweak that load order.

5. Learn how to clean your master files.

6. Not all animation mods require FNIS but a lot of them do. Learn how what where and when.

Do lots of research. Mostly on how to use some of the fantastic tools the Modding community have created.

Find a Skyrim guide or Skyrim SE guide.

Ill point you to three of my go too you tube channels.

Cal did a fantastic long tutorial over at DirtyWeasel Media for old Skyrim. He's also doing a set of SSE tutorials which I haven't yet looked at too much. But I'm just about too start over after reinstalling windows with some new hardware.

Michael at GamerPoets also did some superb tutorials all of which are still relevant https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF1Qkw7OUG4JmIrw1QI-oWg

Gopher has done some of the most important modding tutorials in Skyrim history. He's also doing a very long form playthrough. check out his play lists you'll find lots of very valuable information. https://www.youtube.com/user/GophersVids/playlists

I honestly hope some if not all of the above helps somewhat. Don't give up its very rewarding and very satisfying hobby. You have so much choice it can quickly hurt the old brain :tongue: But with the right tools and some foreknowledge you can go armed to that mod gun fight not with a bow an arrow in the knee. But a howitzer.

As for them black screens it could be a load order issue. It could also be a missing master for a mod that requires another mod to run. Gopher explains it and demonstrates it on his you tube channel. I just don't remember where. But over next few days an possibly weeks ill be looking at it all again. As time permits.

Edited by Pippboss