[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm kind of juggling with two mods at the moment (The other being Valenwood), so i'm pretty busy with those. :tongue:

those images are far too big, they just dont work as title headings.

Yeah, I uploaded them to the Skyrim Nexus site and inserted them in using BBcode, but I don't know how to resize them :pinch: .

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so awesome, my only suggestion would be to have the eagle / hawk head on profile instead of portrait in the banners and armour - the symbol looks a bit modern.

ps. thats my only suggestion, I think this is totally amazing.

Edited by Ga-Knomboe Boy

This is so awesome, my only suggestion would be to have the eagle / hawk head on profile instead of portrait in the banners and armour - the symbol looks a bit modern.

What exactly do you mean by portrait instead of profile? Do you mean having a symbol of the head side-on instead?

yeah side on instead, but really it makes no difference, I'm just thinking of how in medieval family crests the general style was to have the element side on.

But seriously, this is a brilliant mod.

Thanks, it's great to have the support on projects like this :biggrin: .

EDIT: The original reason I chose to have the Eagle head on portrait is because that's how most of the hold logo's/emblems with faces or animals on in Skyrim are presented (Markarth, Falkreath, Solitude etc.).

Edited by samv96UK

yeah side on instead, but really it makes no difference, I'm just thinking of how in medieval family crests the general style was to have the element side on.

But seriously, this is a brilliant mod.

I like the eagle crest you made, as you stated yourself, it is done in the same style as Lore skyrim.

I really like this mod and I'm waiting for the first release, but I can't help to compare the "eagle" logo of the shields and the city to some football mascot or something like that :psyduck:

I like the logo and all, but it looks (to me, personally) similar to what a modern logo of an football team's logo would look like.

And.... I'm working up some ideas for your next future mod "Valenwood" :D. I'm brainstorming but so far I think I have some nice ideas. :thumbsup: