Female Nudes even after I disable mods.

Deleted39536550User

It's possible the folder that contains the meshes/textures (whichever) is still within the game files, and is taking priority. If its only the nudity that you don't want, might I recommend reinstalling the body mod but selecting an option with underwear? Not a perfect solution but it should do if the nudity is the only undesirable part. Either that or you'll probably have to do some file searching.

Another possibility. I started using mod organizer but for a time I didn't realize some of my old mods on the nexus mod manager were still technically active. So when i disabled the mod organizer equivalent the mod was still technically on in the other mod managing system.

Whats the mods name an does it work on xbox one

If you're looking for a mod that does this because you want to install, there are too many options to name. CBBE is among the more popular ones. Not sure if it works on Xbox one but there must be one out there that does.

Hello, I used to have mods that changed the female models, also making them nude. I don't want that anymore so I disabled all my mods that have to do anything with female models such as CBBE and even uninstalled some, but for some reason, the females in my game are still naked. Why is this happening?

So if I were to go through NMM's Mod Folders and delete the mods that I don't want, that may fix it?

Hello, I used to have mods that changed the female models, also making them nude. I don't want that anymore so I disabled all my mods that have to do anything with female models such as CBBE and even uninstalled some, but for some reason, the females in my game are still naked. Why is this happening?

So if I were to go through NMM's Mod Folders and delete the mods that I don't want, that may fix it?

Depends on how the file was setup. If it overwrote something than NMM cannot reenable. Uninstall the mod first and see.