ASAM SENSORS NOT WORKING DUE TO SCRIPTS BACKING UP SIM SETTLEMENTS

Deleted12005678User

HELP THERE IS A BUG THE SCRIPTS KEEP GETTING BACKED UP AND I CANNOT USE THE ASAM SENSORS THEN USUSALLY THE GAME CRASHES 10 MINUTES LATER, THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND I HAD TO RESET TO A SAVE THAT WAS LIKE 5 HOURS IN GAME TIME AGO TO GET RID OF IT, IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I GO INTO A SETTLEMENT, RIGHT NOW ITS HAPPENING IN HANGMANS ALLEY, A MINUTE AFTER I GO IN THERE THIS BUG BEGINS.

https://www.simsettlements.com/site/index.php?threads/un-responsive-asam-sensors.7447/#post-54292
these guys are having the same error as me.

when it started again (the other time it wasnt at hangmans alley i forgot where it was) at hang mans alley i thought ok let me give it some time and went back to a save that was 40 minutes in game time ago and ran around did some quest prob let about 5, 6 hours in game time to pass while i was doing stuff then came back 1 mintue into me being in there it started bugging again, when i say 1 minute in i mean i can use the asam sensors then i cant it is usually between 20sec to 1 min when i arrive it happens. I know for a fact the scripts are getting back up is because i kept loading back to a save and testing things to see if i can fix it and how long i have till it bugs out and one of the times i kept pressing the asam button to see when it will stop working and it stopped working for a few seconds so i spammed press it and like 10 of them opening up after i closed them it completely stopped working

also the as the guy said in the link when i try to knock down any plot it wont disappear
EXAMPLE : i have a commercial plot that is a bar, when i destroy the plot, its all still there, then i try scarping the plot, none of the bar stuff disappears still there

I found another link to people with similar bugs
https://www.simsettlements.com/site/index.php?threads/3-in-1-asam-and-assignments-stop-working-after-completing-cc-quest.7297/#post-53589
I am not using the 3 in 1 btw

I checked my papyrus logs and found this is the ERROR that keep repeating
error: Unable to bind script simsettlements:furniturestoreitem to Item 5 in container (FF01D207) because their base types do not match
When i say repeating its not the exact same line over and over two variables are different every time, where it says Item 5, in the log it keeps getting higher and higher the number so 5 then 6 then 7 then 8 ect. Same with (FF01D207) it is a different variable set every time the error repeats. looking at it Item 5 originally started at 1 then kept building up. Also my papyrus logs is already at 200mb after 5 minutes of gameplay.

Here is another Error that keeps repeating
[WorkshopParent (0002058E)].workshopparentscript.ResetWorkshop() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\workshopparentscript.psc" Line 5602
[WorkshopParent (0002058E)].workshopparentscript.::remote_Actor_OnLocationChange() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\workshopparentscript.psc" Line 1190
[10/08/2018 - 07:40:00AM] error: Cannot remove item from index 3, as it is out of range (0-2)
stack:
[WorkshopParent (0002058E)].workshopparentscript.UFO4P_UpdateUnassignedActorsArray() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\workshopparentscript.psc" Line 6906
[WorkshopParent (0002058E)].workshopparentscript.ResetWorkshop() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\workshopparentscript.psc" Line 5602
[WorkshopParent (0002058E)].workshopparentscript.::remote_Actor_OnLocationChange() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\workshopparentscript.psc" Line 1190
[10/08/2018 - 07:40:00AM] error: Cannot remove item from index 3, as it is out of range (0-2)
stack:
Pretty much these two errors are repeating like crazy, enough to make my log file 200mb from 5 minutes of gameplay. as in the other error its not the exact same thing everytime, but the numbers are different is all.

TLDR : ASAM SENSORS NOT WORKING DUE TO SCRIPTS BACKING UP, ONLY FIX IS TO LOAD BACK TO OLD SAVE
LINKS TO PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS:
https://www.simsettlements.com/site/index.php?threads/3-in-1-asam-and-assignments-stop-working-after-completing-cc-quest.7297/#post-53589
https://www.simsettlements.com/site/index.php?threads/un-responsive-asam-sensors.7447/#post-54292