First Assassin's Creed with potential!

Maugwei

I just wanted to start a thread saying that this is the first time I genuinely am enjoying an Assassin's Creed title. I think this game would be soo awesome if we had a modding community for this one. It would also be great to get some good nude mods for this one and a body mod to make Kassandra look like a female instead of a roid rage male. Slim up those arms and give her some jugg's. Send snap shots of the mods to Anita Sarkeesian and watch the veins explode on her head!

Anyway hope that I'm not the only one who feels this way!

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Peace out guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Mods I want to see badly

Expanded Engraving - Basically replace all of the stats on any set of gear

Kassandra Body Mod - Something with just a bit more shape

Alexios Body Mod - Would love to play a hulking roided out Greek monster

Interaction Mod - I would LOVE to interact with some of the scenery, take a seat, bathe in the fountains etc

Flying Pegasus - Currently it can land any distance without taking damage but a flight mod would rock!

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, This AC is the one i was expecting for so long... i dreamed about this in a victorian time with a female character but that game came and felt lineal for me, but this one has elements of other games i love mixed with AC like the witcher or tomb raider and i feel i would love the mod comunity to expand this game further for giving it more immersion with mods like gestures as @ alphachimera90 said , being able to animate easily my character also it would be amazing a mod like Primal needs from the witcher 3 for this one having to hunt, cook, eat, drink, rest for getting buffs or for survival, being able to ride big wolves and deers

... i see so many posibilities...

Edited by DravenRayne