• Please log in to reply
458 replies to this topic

1ae0bfb8

1ae0bfb8

I don't suffer fools

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,729 posts

i know you dont care what i say because otherwise you would be correct when instead, you are continually wrong. don't you want to better yourself and learn?

much love my consistently wrong friend.

remember - any issues with vortex, and it looks like you have a few, vortex support - there are a lot of very nice people over there who will go the extra mile to help you.

Gygax82

Gygax82

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
In response to post #70379938.

Spoiler

cant have issues...when its no longer on my systems nor will it ever be and i have you to thank for convincing me to remove it! game dedicated managers from now on for me(since i've never had one claim incompatible with a game it supports)

good luck with Vortex(your going to need it)

1ae0bfb8

1ae0bfb8

I don't suffer fools

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,729 posts

hope you learn to use those managers better than vortex, remember, vortex support should you wish for help.

it's been emotional. love you man, despite the name calling and tantrums. xox.

Gygax82

Gygax82

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
In response to post #70382058.

Spoiler

what tantrums?
also i recall recanting on at least one of those names(fanboy) you however have yet to recant on calling me stupid(PEBCAK is a way of calling people stupid without saying the word...well that and and the sound a 3 year old makes when choking on fresh air) and vortex can rot

Nerilex

Nerilex

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Will you be adding Divinity Original Sin 2 classic and de in the vortex launcher?

GGrowled

GGrowled

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Now we just need Dark Souls Remastered..

Ottoman1984

Ottoman1984

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for all your hard work! I have so much fun using the mods here :)

docd116

docd116

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
This program, from my standpoint is the greatest thing out there since X-Tree Gold. I am amazed daily what all I can discover with the program. My main reason in this note - is to ask a question = Is it possible to change the color of the Conflict Lightning Bolts - seems with age, I have become a little color confused and have difficulty in seeing red and green changes. Thank for Time.

matthew0045

matthew0045

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how do i add an extension to manage borderlands 2

Page loaded in: 0.943 seconds