How to run java based Dual Sheath Redux patcher?

starfis

I would change "Start in" to the game directory. At least worth a try. Everything else looks good to me.

You f*#@in' son of a gun, i've been trying to make that patcher works for two days, and your answer saved me, thanks a lot, my friend, have a great day.

• 6 months later...

I don't understand the Start in
"D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch"
Whenever I run the patch with this "Start In" it
executes the patcher, patches but then later says I do not have the required Dual Sheath Redux.esp error prompt.

I looked everywhere and gave up on Mod Organizer 2 as well because it has the same error.

Edited by witcherlake

I don't understand the Start in

"D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch"

Whenever I run the patch with this "Start In" it executes the patcher, patches but then later says I do not have the required Dual Sheath Redux.esp error prompt.

I looked everywhere and gave up on Mod Organizer 2 as well because it has the same error.

START IN should be D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data

Try that

Start In tells the program where the operation of the patcher should take place.

By having START IN set to the Patcher's Folder, it can't find the ESP, because the ESP is in the Game's DATA folder.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...