profesorresor

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with ENB. For some reason after installing, the game is crashing to desktop, precisely when im exiting to the main menu after loading new game and when im trying to load the game via commands (for example coc whiterun or coc markarthexterior01). I used the Skyrim ENB installation guide from Slothability. What is really strange, is that when i've done everything from that guide couple of days ago, everything worked. But since i screwd up other mods, i had to reinstall the game and start all over again. This time i have no idea why this mod is behaveing like that. I have only SKSE installed atm. No other mods or presets. Before the instalation i runned the preinstaller that was attached to the ENB rar file. I also cleaned the registry with LOOT and TES5Edit.

I attached the SkyrimPrefs.ini and enblocal.ini files that i use (had to change their extension so i could upload them here).

• 2 months later...

I also have this problem

The problem might be caused by the bethesda creation club, not the enb. Try unpluging the ethernet cable from the pc or disconecting from wifi. Just check if You can launch the game without the internet. If everything will work, then it means that the fault lies in the creation club, not the mods. If You don't like the idea of unpluging the cable every time before playing, just wait. The issue might dissapear after a day or two.