game crashes upon picking up legendary items.

evanmickey

whenever i pick up legendary items the game crashes. i have tried toggling mods and have found out that it is the "DOOMMerged" weapons mod but it also is "ArmorKeyword" and being that my main weapon is one from the doom pack i cant really disable it. It crashes with "armorkeywords" as well. any way to get around this or do i bit the bullet and just get a new weapon.

What's the solution? Removing AWKCR?!
That would mean removing Armorsmith Extended which requires AWKCR.. and then any armor mods that require that which is a lot.

Ok, first I'm going to update AWKCR and AE as they both posted updated files in the last few days that I didn't have. I hope that might help?

Edited by ntblood

Is the author of AWKCR aware of this already? I see people have posted in the AWKCR mod discussion however I don't see anyone saying that 7.4 works.

I can confirm that AWKCR v7.4 works for me as well, crashes stopped. I was on 7.5 and the above posts suggest 7.6 crashes as well.

Edited by ntblood

try the current version of VIS-G Item Sorting, we changed the DEF UI code for featureditem popups to increase stability. If that doesn't work for you then use VIS-G Legendary Modifications v1.2 as it removes the featuredItem keywords from legendary mods.

There is nothing different in regards to usage of the featureditem keyword between v7.4 and v7.6 of AWKCR.

Edited by Gambit77